We can’t wait to see what you want to share with us but, if you’re looking for some inspiration, here’s a small collection of some of the incredible work that’s been giving us goosebumps!
- April 22, 2023 – Online artist applications open.
- May 14, 2023 – Artist applications close.
- May 19, 2023 – Artist notifications will be sent out via email.
- July 28, 2023 – Show hanging / piece drop off from 11 AM to 8 PM
- July 29, 2023 – Private Gallery Event ( Artists and guests – Invitation Only )
- July 30, 2023 – Public Gallery & Market Event from 12 PM to 5 PM ( Tear down & art pickup: 5 PM to 8 PM )
We thank you for your interest in the Mush Love Art Exhibition and look forward to receiving your application. Please note that there is limited space in the gallery and artists will be selected based on the samples of their work, fit with the current show theme and piece concept.
There is no cost to apply to be a part of the show, however, all pieces must meet specific gallery criteria with regard to hanging, and display.
Artists must cover all shipping costs to a from the event ( if applicable).
Artwork sold at the event is subject to a 15% commission and will be taken from the purchase price. A small area at the event will be reserved for artist prints. If you would like to provide prints, please be sure to note that with your representative. A print inventory must be provided no later than July 25th, 2023.